- Guild culture. See also Tenure as License
- Cultural armor. There is no academic culture superior to other culture.
- Invisible colleges. Disciplinary ties are stronger than school ties.
- Faculty-centrism. Universities are seen to be designed for the faculty, and they should be designed for the students and the citizens.
- Philio-pietism. Worship of tradition. Lecture, semesters, regalia. Made us “dumb as rocks”.
- Isomorphic replication. Too much time spent trying to imitate status.
- Excellent Sheep.
- Conserver Bureaucrats. Anxious, nervous. “We can’t do away with the library”
- Empowerment of design. There is no art or intellect, only replication.
Missed one, what was it?